FREE – SPECIAL OFFER
Are you frustrated with the impact that Covid-19 has had upon your life?
Sign up for FREE ‘WALK FOR wHEALTH’ sessions.
- It is available on Wednesdays, from 8.00 a.m. to 8.15 a.m.
“We start the morning positively with a walk ‘as though we mean the day’ ’’!
WHY? Because it:
- Encourages a positive synergy within your home
- Sets you up nicely before education or going to work
- Improves your mood and reduces your stress levels
- Boosts your self-esteem
- Encourages a strong relationship with your child(ren) or loved ones
- Promotes good health by boosting your immune system
- Provides a great opportunity to meet with family and friends
- Strengthens your resilience and enhances your Mental Health
- In your home
- In your office
- In a ‘safe’ space
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- “EVERYONE” – Adults, Children and Young People – regardless of ages, size, ethnicity etc.
As long as you are ‘physically fit’, and have not been precluded from doing so by your General Practitioner.
It is not a race or a challenge; and you can go as ‘slowly’ or as ‘quickly’ as you want, or are able to!
DO YOU NEED ANYTHING FOR THE WALK?
- Other than an Internet Connection, no other equipment is needed, though you may want to drink a glass of water – so that you are fully hydrated!
- You can wear what you like, as long as appropriate footwear is worn which is both ‘safe and comfortable’, as you will be within the comfort of your home/own surroundings.
- Just a little bit of space; big enough to have some fun!
TO QUALIFY FOR THIS FREE OFFER:
Simply Register to the Website – and also email the ‘name’ of a charity of your choice, which we as a group will choose to ultimately donate to, at some point in the future.
Please note that there are limited spaces and when capacity is reached you may have to be added to a waiting list!
All we ask is that you are committed to participating and attend as frequently as possible to gain maximum benefits.
For further information, get in contact by phone, via email email@example.com or
At this time – continue to stay positive, upbeat and active as “WE WILL CONTINUE TO RISE”!